Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Here is where I begin my journey into...


Fashion World.... I am starting this blog spot because I am a avid fashion lover! Let me start off by saying I hate American Fashion and most American Designers (MOST not ALL). I am more into European trends and also stuff from Australia and New Zealand. I really feel like they get fashion more than anyone else in the world. Just take a look at Lookbook.nu!!!! Everyone on there is super creative with fashion, very inspiring. I am an actress in Los Angeles as well as a fashion designer and lover. Right now I am designing 1960s inspired bikinis and mini dresses. For my birthday coming up I am thinking about asking for a really nice Janome Sewing Machine. I am inspired by fun crazy out there fashion trends. I felt so inspired tonight by lookbook.nu. I really need to step up my game when it comes to fashion. I am inspired by Zooey Deschanel, Alexa Chung, Daisy Lowe, etc.

Here is my look book : http://lookbook.nu/FashionDoll


No comments:

Post a Comment